Skip to Main Content
ATA Bus Alert
Casement & Allen Stop Closed
How Do I?
Keep ahead and prepared for severe weather and disasters. Use the resources below to find out how to be prepared for common emergency situations.
American Red Cross
- Get information about your local chapter.
Anthrax Information (pdf)
- Get answers to common questions about Anthrax.
Consumer Products Safety Recalls
- Keep up-to-date on the latest product recalls.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- One stop access to U.S. Government H1N1, avian and pandemic flu information.
- Read the Homeland Defense Journal for current information.
Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns
- Get information and training on legislative activities, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and rights and emergency preparedness for communities and people with disabilities.
Kansas Department of Transportation
- Check road conditions, traffic and travel information.
Kansas Division of Emergency Management
- State wide information to help you be prepared in Kansas.
KSNT's WeatherWarn Service
- Sign up to receive severe weather alerts.
Rangeland Fire Danger Forecast
- Look up the expected fire danger index for Kansas.
Riley County Weather Forecast
- Get the National Weather Service forecast for the area.
- Keep up-to-date on disaster relief efforts.
Suggested Counter-Terror Measures
- Tips to keep businesses protected against terrorism.
Tier II Submission Forms (pdf)
- Emergency and hazardous chemical inventory forms.
Tuttle Creek Dam Failure Warning System (pdf)
- Evacuation guidance and maps.
Winter Weather Related Information
- Documents on winter road conditions and safe driving tips.
Can I receive emergency notifications?
How do I know if there are any burning restrictions?
Where are the public tornado shelters in Riley County?
Suggested Counter-Terrorism Measures
West Nile Virus
Wildcat Creek Flood Prediction & Inundation
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow