Skip to Main Content
Pay & Apply
Keep ahead and prepared for severe weather and disasters. Use the resources below to find out how to be prepared for common emergency situations.
American Red Cross
- Get information about your local chapter.
Anthrax Information (pdf)
- Get answers to common questions about Anthrax.
Consumer Products Safety Recalls
- Keep up-to-date on the latest product recalls.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- One stop access to U.S. Government H1N1, avian and pandemic flu information.
- Read the Homeland Defense Journal for current information.
Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns
- Get information and training on legislative activities, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and rights and emergency preparedness for communities and people with disabilities.
Kansas Department of Transportation
- Check road conditions, traffic and travel information.
Kansas Division of Emergency Management
- State wide information to help you be prepared in Kansas.
KSNT's WeatherWarn Service
- Sign up to receive severe weather alerts.
Rangeland Fire Danger Forecast
- Look up the expected fire danger index for Kansas.
Riley County Weather Forecast
- Get the National Weather Service forecast for the area.
- Keep up-to-date on disaster relief efforts.
Suggested Counter-Terror Measures
- Tips to keep businesses protected against terrorism.
Tier II Submission Forms (pdf)
- Emergency and hazardous chemical inventory forms.
Tuttle Creek Dam Failure Warning System (pdf)
- Evacuation guidance and maps.
Winter Weather Related Information
- Documents on winter road conditions and safe driving tips.
Can I receive emergency notifications?
How do I know if there are any burning restrictions?
Where are the public tornado shelters in Riley County?
Suggested Counter-Terrorism Measures
West Nile Virus
Wildcat Creek Flood Prediction & Inundation