Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our chemical sales process has changed.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unusual time. The Riley County Noxious Weed office is currently NOT open to the general public.
You can place your chemical order one of three ways:
- Pull up to our WEST drive up window and we can take your order.
- Call our office at 785-539-3202 with your order Mon-Fri 7:30-4:00
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org with this info.:
- Your name
- Billing Address
- Property address you will be treating
- Section/Township/Range location you will be treating
- Noxious weed you will be spraying
- Crop planted or pasture if no crop
- Name of chemical you want to order
- Quantity to order (gallons/ounces)
- Telephone number where you can be reached if we have a question about your order
- KDA Certification Number/Certification Category/Certification Expiration Date *
*If you are ordering Tordon 22K (RUP), we will require KDA applicator license card, and applicators signature upon release of chemical.
A invoice for your order will accompany the chemical you pick up. You can mail your check or pay with credit card over the phone. An additional .025% convenience fee will apply for credit card payment.
Buyer is responsible for pickup of chemicals.
Thank you again! If you have any questions regarding this process, you can call 785-539-3202 Monday - Friday.
Kansas law requires all property owners to control noxious weeds on their property.
The Riley County Noxious Weed Department provides cost-share herbicides for noxious weed control and total vegetation management for Riley County and its residents. For additional information on our services please use the links to the left.