Have you ever considered having 154 years of real estate records at your fingertips? The Riley County Register of Deeds office is offering these records by remote access through a subscription based service which allows the user to obtain the information needed from the convenience of their home or office.
This service includes:
* Immediate access to all land records dating back to 1853
* Access to all land records which includes images of land indexes and documents
* Ability to search land/ownership records
* Ability to print copies
* Images of more than 1176 plated subdivisions
To get started, you will need:
* A pre-paid copy fee account
* A contract and account authorization form
* An internet connection of at least 256kbps upload and 512kbps download speed are
recommended for optimum search and display results
The charges for this service are:
* $200 per year licensing fee
* $.75 per page for copies
For additional information on how you can subscribe, please contact the Riley County Register of Deeds office or e-mail us.